Happy National Sleep Awareness Week!
In recognition, I decided to let you all in on a little secret as to what my nighttime routine entails to get that amazing sleep we are “dream” of.
My Top 5 Sleep Essentials for A Beautiful Nights Rest
1. IT’S TIME FOR BED → Nothing beats a good nights rest, than the amount of time you allow yourself to sleep. You may not always need 8+ hours each night, but allowing yourself to sleep at least 6 hours, especially during the week days, is a must.
2. SING ME A LULLABY → Put on some soft music or even meditational sounds while you are getting ready for bed. There is nothing more relaxing than to listen to calm, soothing tunes to relax your mind.
3. BEAUTY SLEEP → Your skins optimal time to restore and repair itself is while you sleep. Make sure to fully cleanse and moisturize your skin with products that are nourishing and lightweight, to allow your skin to breath. These two I highly recommend to deep condition and replenish your skin with pampering ingredients.
4. A BEDTIME STORY → Have a book by your bed to catch up on reading before hitting the sheets. If you have an active mind, especially when you try to sleep, reading will help ease your thoughts and transition them in a calmer state.
5. DREAM IN THE CLOUDS → Last but not least is the comfort of your bed and bedding. I adore big beds with pillows for days and a comforter that looks (&& feels) like the clouds. This set from Crane and Canopy is not only luxurious, but it is heavenly!
SHOP THE POST
TURI COPPER CLOCK • FRENDS ‘LAYLA’ HEADPHONES • BEAUTY COUNTER PM HYDRATING CREAM • BEAUTYCOUNTER RESTORATIVE NIGHT CREAM • CHLOE: ATTITUDES • CRANE AND CANOPY THE VIENNA WHITE RUFFLED BEDDING SET
*Crane and Canopy was so generous to reach out to me to collaborate on this fun post to share with all of you!